[freetds] parameters missing in RC 64 Bits

James K. Lowden jklowden at freetds.org
Mon Apr 21 21:55:50 EDT 2008

Igor Chudov wrote:
> Ubuntu Hardy uses a different odbc.h where some types have been
> redefined for 64 bit.

Ah.  We're talking 64-bit ODBC.  You want to be nice to Frediano.  ;-)

> > Do all src/ctlib/unittests work?  Many of them rely on column
> > metadata, and rpc_ct_param.c tests output parameters.  If they pass,
> > we at least can say ct-lib works as expected.  Not right,
> > necessasrily, but as expected.
>
> I will give this a try, what do I need to download and compile?

Since it's ODBC we want to test:

1.  Find the PWD file and edit it to describe your server, database,
username, and password.

2.  cd src/odbc/unittests && nohup make check || more nohup.out

If some tests fail, we have a place to start.  If they all pass, we also
have a place to start, just further away from the goal.

HTH.