[freetds] FreeTDS 0.82 no longer has tds.h installed?

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Sat Apr 19 13:10:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking to update the AOLserver nsfreetds database driver with the
latest FreeTDS 0.82.  I grabbed RC4, compiled and installed it ... and
discovered it no longer includes tds.h in the installation path?

Is this intentional?  I'd really like to continue using the TDS API, as
unsupported and volatile as it may be ... ;-)

What's up?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/