[freetds] Long column names and PHP

Frank M. Kromann frank at kromann.info
Sat Sep 30 01:52:21 EDT 2006

When the extension is used with ntwdblib.dll (on Win32 that is) it will
show 7.0 as a hardcoded value. This was done way back when I started using
SQL Server 7.0 and was never changed.

I'll take a look at making the TDS version available in phpinfo(), and if
possible I can create a function that will return the version used by a
specific connection?

- Frank