[freetds] Long column names and PHP

Thomas, Christopher (LLU) cwthomas at llu.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:51:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tip. You are right that I was connecting using 4.2. I
couldn't find the version from the TDSDUMP. But I checked the output
from phpinfo() and it said 7.0, but I guess the freetds.conf file
overrides whatever PHP has selected. After I changed the version inside
freetds.conf to 8.0, everything worked perfectly. Funny thing is
phpinfo() still reports 7.0.

Chris