[freetds] Long column names and PHP

Thomas, Christopher (LLU) cwthomas at llu.edu
Tue Sep 26 18:53:21 EDT 2006

Hello,

One of my tables has a column name that is really long (a little over 30
characters). I have no problem with update or insert queries that
include this long column. My problem is with select queries. When the
results are returned, for the long column name, it is truncated to just
the first 30 characters. How do I get the full column name to be
returned? My system specs are this; RHEL 4, PHP 5.0.4, FreeTDS 0.64,
PearDB 1.7.6, MS SQL Server 2000. Thanks in advance.

Chris