[freetds] FreeTDS creating all fields as not null

Eloy Lafuente stronk7 at moodle.org
Tue Sep 26 11:12:16 EDT 2006

Hi Roger,

yep, I agree 100% with you. I've added the NULL keyword to
everyplace it was not specified and it's working ok now.

Just this was the 1st time in my life I see NULLs not being
applied by default and that was the reason I thought it
could be a bug. You know, there is a 1st time for
everything! ;-)

Tons of thanks for your support! Ciao, Eloy :-)