[freetds] Problem connecting to SQL server on linux

Frederik Teerlinck largowww at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:04:03 EDT 2006

Ths helps me a bit further. With the function SQLGetDiagRec I get the
information:

FreeTDS: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Specified driver could not be loaded
Specified driver could not be loaded

So there's something wrong with the odbc driver. I'll try to find now what's
wrong with the documentation sources you've mentioned.