[freetds] Problem connecting to SQL server on linux

Frederik Teerlinck largowww at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:32:03 EDT 2006

Of course I did. I'm not that new with this stuff ;-) It's just that I'm
used
to working with mySQL databases and this is the first time I need to connect

to an SQL server using odbc. I'm guessing that it has something to do with
the setup of my odbc driver.

Isn't there a way to get more information back then just 'SQL_ERROR'?