[freetds] md5.c is missing

John ionutz22 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:53:39 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I've got the stable release of FreeTSD (0.64) and I applied the latest 0.64 daily patch.
I'm getting the following error when I try to compile it.

make[4]: *** No rule to make target `md5.c', needed by `md5.lo'.  Stop.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/work/freetds-0.64/src/tds'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

It looks like the md5.c file is missing from src/tds/ directory. Maybe other files are missing as well.
Please let me know if there are any problems, or the latest daily patch is not applicable to the latest stable release.

Thanks,
John.

--
Best regards,