[freetds] threadsafe problem

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Sat Sep 9 06:14:38 EDT 2006

Hi
  now code should work even on NetBSD (could someone test, please?).
The problem raise from ACX_PTHREAD and threadsafe.c. threadsafe.c check
for _REENTRANT to see if reentrant netdb is required however ACX_PTHREAD
define this. As a solution now I defined a new TDS_NO_THREADSAFE define
in configure.ac so I could check better --disable-threadsafe flags.
Currently I changed code to try to be at most thread safe as possible
instead of disabling complitely thread-safety.