[freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

Christos Zoulas christos at zoulas.com
Mon Sep 4 17:31:40 EDT 2006

On Sep 4,  5:25pm, entropy at freetds.org (entropy at freetds.org) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

| > You need to look at the headers where SQLINTEGER is used to create other
| > types used to pass pointers.
|
| No, actually, I don't need to do anything.  You need to stop mixing up
| your terminology.  CS_INT and SQLINTEGER are not the same thing, aren't
| defined in terms of each other, and aren't even part of the same API.

Well, then the ODBC will stay broken on 64 bit machines... I understand
that they are different and not defined in terms of each other. I was
confused in the first e-mail. This still does not fix the issue where
SQLINTEGER needs to be 4 bytes long and yet it is used to pass pointers
around in ODBC.

christos