[freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

entropy at freetds.org entropy at freetds.org
Mon Sep 4 14:15:11 EDT 2006

Christos Zoulas wrote:
> On Sep 4,  1:25pm, entropy at freetds.org (entropy at freetds.org) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4
>
> | Err, no, it works just fine on Alpha where I just tested it, and I see
> | no reason why it shouldn't work on any other platform with 64-bit longs.
> |   Can you explain why you think it should "fail miserably?"  If so,
> | perhaps I can help you see where you're going wrong.
>
> The odbc stuff cannot possibly work, for the reasons I explained in a previous
> post.

Irrelevant to what we were discussing: use of the FreeTDS-defined CS_INT
from user application code.  CS_INT is part of CS-Library/CT-Library,
not ODBC.

> Don't you get warnings when compiling?

If you mean when compiling the FreeTDS OBDC library, yes, I do.  I don't
know enough about ODBC to fix it.  Do you have a patch to offer?

--
Cheers,
entropy