[freetds] CS_INT size bug

michael.peppler at bnpparibas.com michael.peppler at bnpparibas.com
Mon Sep 4 02:02:52 EDT 2006

Actually Sybase defines different sizes for CS_INT depending on 32 or 64bit
wordsize for the platform. This is what the SYB_LP64 #define is for.

CS_INT must be 32bits as it maps to an INT database server datatype
(consider the ct_bind() call, for example).

Michael

Internet
jklowden at schemamania.org@lists.ibiblio.org - 04/09/2006 00:07

Please respond to freetds at lists.ibiblio.org