[freetds] no-PHP

Usman usman at mail.arts.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 26 19:42:17 EDT 2006

Here the test code.

<?php
// connect to a DSN "MSSQLTest"

print_r("we are trying to connect");
$connect = odbc_connect("MSSQLTest", "test_user", "passX") or die ("couldn't
connect");

print_r($connected);

// 	***query the users table for all fields***
$query = "SELECT * FROM localTable";

// 	***perform the query****
$result = odbc_exec($connect, $query);

//   ***successfully ran query***
//   ***fetch the data from the database***

$temp = mssql_num_rows($result) ;
print_r("display the number of records". $temp );

while(odbc_fetch_row($result)) {
$field1 = odbc_result($result, 1);
$field2 = odbc_result($result, 2);
print_r("$field1 $field2\n");