[freetds] no-PHP

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Wed Jul 26 16:03:35 EDT 2006

Do you want to show us some code?  And have you looked in your error
logs?  PHP has a setting that supresses user-visible error messages for
security reasons; if your server is configured in that manner, you might
be missing some pretty informative info in the logs.

I'm Rich Young, and I approved this message.