[freetds] PHP issue

Frank M. Kromann frank at kromann.info
Mon Jul 17 14:46:28 EDT 2006

You can recompile mssql as a shared extension. That way you can load it
without rebuilding the entire PHP structure. You just need to compile it
from the same source tree used to build you current version of PHP.

use --with-mssql=shared when running configure will do the trick and the
extension can be loaded from php.ini with extension=mssql.so

- Frank