[freetds] Problem with stored proc and varchar parameters

Ellert van Koperen ellert at vankoperen.nl
Mon Jul 17 05:03:58 EDT 2006

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT wrote:

> Hi Hellert,
>   please do not mix dblib with ODBC, mssql PHP extension use dblib which
> is very different.

I am not sure what you mean.
I use PHP on RHEL 4.2 machines and use FreeTDSto connect them to a
SqlServer database, the test below seems to do the same.

> Some time ago I wrote this test
> http://freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/freetds/freetds/phptests/r
> pc2.php that is very similar to your tests. Currently it works with both
> CVS 0.64 (updated) and CVS HEAD. You can find a patch post 0.64 at
> http://freetds.sourceforge.net/. I hope this will fix your problem.

Aha, funny, those are exactly my tests :-)
When i have a test system available i will test the 0.64 version with
the latest patches applied.
Will keep you informed on that.

| Ellert van Koperen,  Concepts developer |