[freetds] freeTDS 0.64 and Solaris 8

chiang.tan at truenergy.com.au chiang.tan at truenergy.com.au
Wed Jul 5 21:05:30 EDT 2006

Hi
Is the latest freeTDS v0.64
(http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-stable.tgz) for
Linux? Can it be installed in Solaris 8?

Cheers,
Chiang Tan
--
We're excited by gas & electricity.NOTICEThis email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. This email may contain personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws in Australia.This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We do not accept liability for any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorized access or unauthorised amendment.TRUenergy Austra
 lia Pty Ltd ABN 96 071 611 017

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg