[freetds] SybTCL & FreeTDS?

Jon Foster jon at jfpossibilities.com
Mon Sep 27 22:01:23 EDT 2004

The #define's SYBBOUNDARY & SYBSENSITIVITY appear to be column types. I
think they are from v10 of the Sybase database engine, based on info
read from sybtcl's source. It seems I can hack it out and it compiles. I
will experiment further. I'm not sure that further posts on this is
relevant to the list.

THX - Jon

--
Jon Foster