[freetds] Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds?

jun_chen at bankone.com jun_chen at bankone.com
Mon Sep 27 08:21:38 EDT 2004

Hi jkl,

Here is the entry for the Sybase database in my odbc.ini
[VISDB]
Driver          = TDS
Description     = SAN Point Sybase DB
Servername      = VISDB

Here is the entry from freetds.conf:
[VISDB]
        host = 10.247.64.68
        port = 2638
        tds version = 5.0

Is there anything wrong with those configurations?

Thanks.

Jun

   1. RE: Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds?
      (jun_chen at bankone.com)
   2. RE: Access Sybase by using unixODBC & freetds? (Lowden, James K)

Message: 1