[freetds] Unable to connect to Data Source using iodbctest

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Wed Sep 22 12:40:01 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee, Gary
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 11:42 AM

Freddy, your response wasn't very useful.

- Yes, version 8 for MS SQL SERVER 2000, as can be found in many places
in the documentation.  But I tried 4.2 and 7 also with no luck.

- "Why you need this?"  So the drivers and iodbctest program can find
the files.

- "Read the manual" - Oh, gee, never thought of that.  Maybe next time
you could point to a document or section that would be helpful.