[freetds] Unable to connect to Data Source using iodbctest

Lee, Gary GLee at etrade.com
Wed Sep 22 11:42:26 EDT 2004

Freddy, your response wasn't very useful.

- Yes, version 8 for MS SQL SERVER 2000, as can be found in many places in the documentation.  But I tried 4.2 and 7 also with no luck.

- "Why you need this?"  So the drivers and iodbctest program can find the files.

- "Read the manual" - Oh, gee, never thought of that.  Maybe next time you could point to a document or section that would be helpful.

Basically, your response was totally useless.  Please don't post if you have nothing to say.

Gary