[freetds] freeTDS: work with unixODBC and SAS??

Randy Hirscher rhirscher at rand.org
Thu Sep 16 13:33:18 EDT 2004

hi:

i wanted to know if anyone out there has successfully used freetds with
unixodbc and sas???  if someone is, or knows of known problems, having
this info would help me out immensely (not to mention save me some
valuable time).  the reason i ask is that i saw a not-so-recent post
regarding issues to this effect and wondered if these issues, if they
existed, were ever resolved.

i want to connect from a linux box (redhat 8) using sas 9.0 to a windows
machine running sql server 2000 enterprise (win2k).

thanks for the (any) insight!

randy hirscher

rand
rhirscher at rand.org

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.