[freetds] Last CVS changed

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Thu Sep 9 11:11:54 EDT 2004

It's a quite period at work so I found some time to check FreeTDS
against memory error. I remove all memory leaks I found in unittests.
Mainly was leaks in bulk copy (dblib and ctlib). I also discovered a
wrong conversion (from binary to fixed size types) that leaded to leaks
(it seems that nobody used this code...). I fixed also some issue in
ODBC if DM it's not used (however I always recommend to use a DM). If
you are developers and you are using Linux/i386 I recommend Valgrind
tool (http://valgrind.kde.org/); it's simply fantastic.