[freetds] freetds compile issues on solaris 8 sparc

Becerra, Marrcello Marrcello_Becerra at cable.comcast.com
Tue Sep 7 17:35:33 EDT 2004

Thanks Dan,
	Freetds 0.63.dev appeared to compile clean with no problems.
	Now If only I can figure what this is all about.

install_driver(Sybase) failed: Can't load
'/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/
sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Sybase/Sybase.so' for module DBD::Sybase: ld.so.1:
perl: f
atal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory at
/usr/local/lib/pe
rl5/5.8.5/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at (eval 1) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at db.pm line 11