[freetds] tsql segfaults?

Drange, Bernt Andreas bernt.andreas.drange at imr.no
Tue Aug 17 04:10:40 EDT 2004

Hi!

I trying to install freetds on a redhat 7.0 system. The setup on this
box is a bit weird, but I actually managed to compile and install the
system, so I am a bit surprised to experience segfaults when trying to
start tsql.

I compiled both freetds-0.63.dev.20040812 and 20040816 with:
--with-unixodbc=/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC

The version of unixODBC that is installed is really old, from 2001

Does anybody have any advice?

Is this all my fault or have I discovered som weird bug? I couldn't find
any 'system requirements' (regarding unixODBC or the like) on the
freetds website..

Cheers, Bernt!

--
Bernt Andreas Drange