[freetds] CVS version and vacation

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Mon Aug 16 04:55:37 EDT 2004

I'm going on holidays (from 18 to 29, destination Maroc :) )

Current CVS status (0.63) seems very good:
- Mac OS X should compile flawlessly (got 2 feedbacks all positive)
- Oracle Connector it's working (3 feedbacks, all positive, 1 Oracle 9
and 2 Oracle 10)
- OpenOffice 1.x seems to work
- DBD::ODBC (small patched, I'll fix it) it's 100% working (however
SQLDescribeParam it's not supported)
There seem to be some problems linking under AIX and FreeBSD...

I added valgrind to my tests and catched some more errors (not all fixed
but there are only minor errors...)
I hope to see a new version in September.