[freetds] tds_connect() bails on win32

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Aug 13 10:45:26 EDT 2004

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock
/winsock/connect_2.asp

Some other parts of libtds have Win32-specific logic, but this one
doesn't.  If you feel like experimenting, you might try calling
WSAGetLastError to get the real error code.  I don't see anything like
"WSAperror()", though, so I guess you'll have to grep the winsocket
header files to find its name.  Maybe that will be a clue.

HTH.