[freetds] Proposal: Creating mailinglist for CVS commit logs

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Aug 13 09:59:41 EDT 2004

I like your suggestion, Alex.  Would it be OK if the CVS messages were
routed to this list?  That would be proof the list was operative on days
when there's no traffic, and it's not hard to auto-delete a message
based on its Subject.

I'll look into it.  I'm moving this month, so I'm not sure how much time
I'll have.

Regards,