[freetds] FreeTDS 0.63 and OpenOffice

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at uni-duisburg.de
Thu Aug 12 12:29:26 EDT 2004

"Lowden, James K" wrote:

> Martin, when you switch to B, does anything suspicious show up in the
> TDSDUMP log?

I'd be happy to produce every log you like for you but I probably don't
have the skills for doing an appropriate interpretation myself.
I assume it's easier if someone tries to reproduce the issue than
skimming through _my_ logfiles.
Simply point the ODBC driver at a database you are _not_ owner but just
a 'simple' user of. This appears to represent the situation over here.

I'll send you two logs via PM if you like,

Martin.