[freetds] Connection Pooling: unixODBC, freeTDS or both ?

Sébastien Robitaille sebastien.robitaille at croesus.com
Tue Aug 3 09:07:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use unixODBC connection pooling with freeTDS.
Do I have to enable freeTDS connection pooling also, or are these two mechanisms independent ?

Presently, I am enabling only unixODBC connection pooling without success because as soon as a connection is reused by unixODBC, I
get an error:

[ODBC][15034][SQLFreeHandle.c][217]Error: HY010
[ODBC][15034][SQLError.c][552]Error: SQL_INVALID_HANDLE

I am using unixODBC and freeTDS with Mono (www.mono-project.com) and it is difficult to find which product is the cause of the error
(If any !)

Maybe someone in this list can help me ?

Thanks :-)
Sébas