[freetds] RE: FreeTDS Digest, Vol 18, Issue 40

Thompson, Bill D (London) bill_d_thompson at ml.com
Mon Aug 2 03:49:09 EDT 2004

Madhav,

taking a look at these pages, freebcp DOES support everything that Microsft
suugest you do to enable parallel data loads.

We do support the TABLOCK hint (via the -h flag to freebcp) and we do allow
you to manipulate the "rows per batch" value (via the -b flag). It looks
like the server takes care of the rest...

HTH,

Bill