[freetds] RE: Bug in SQLNumResultCol function?

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Jul 23 12:03:48 EDT 2004

> I got the attached SQL log file.

The mailing list software stripped off your attachment.  Sorry.

I'm trying to remove the attachment-type restriction, because now that
we accept mail only from  subscribers, it seems to me the probability of
nasty attachments is small.

This message is a test; it has a trivial attachement.  If you can read
it, yours should be accepted too.  If not, send it to
jklowden at schemamania.org, and I'll add the mime type you're using to the
set of acceptable types.

--jkl