[freetds] changing database- newbie question

Nicki Handy nhandy at assumption.edu
Wed Jul 21 15:26:11 EDT 2004

Hi- I've got everything running - dbd, dbi for sybase etc. But I know along
the way I set the database somewhere and I can't remember where I did it. I
tried to just edit the odbc.ini file to the database I want to be hitting
but that's not working- still hitting the old one. I'm thinking during the
dbi installation I set the database and user name and password and I'm not
sure what it does with that info but where ever it goes I need to change it.
Any ideas?
Thanks so much,
Nicki