[freetds] Is it impossible to use FreeTDS under OpenVMS 6.3 ?

buerger at sunserv.kfki.hu buerger at sunserv.kfki.hu
Wed Jul 21 09:17:12 EDT 2004

Hi,
Is anyone on the list, who has tried to use FreeTDS under OpenVMS
6.3?
Yes, I read the User's Guide, where it is told that FreeTDS can be
used in OpenVms 7.0 or later. But what is the problem with the lower
VMS versions?  Does it lie in the  difference between the 32/64 bit
addressing systems? Is it impossible to cope with that problem?

I should like to use FreeTDS between OpenVMS and MS SQL Server 2000.
I would be very grateful for any comments.

Laura