[freetds] Freepascal with FreeTDS/UnixODBC

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Tue Jul 20 21:22:11 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004  <scomps at purplewire.org> wrote:
> The log I posted was with the failure, using Version 8.0.

Ah, so it was.  What I meant to say was that it doesn't show any problem.
The server sent a message, and the log ends.  It might be that the message
handling code caused the problem, something to do with registering
callbacks across the C/Pascal boundary.

The trouble with that theory is that TDS 7.0 worked....

> If you want, I'll post a log of a working transaction with V7.0

If you're happy, I'm happy.  Without access to the debugger, I don't see
we can learn anything more from another log.

Cheers,