[freetds] Freepascal with FreeTDS/UnixODBC

Scott Johnson scomps at purplewire.org
Tue Jul 20 01:21:25 EDT 2004

Ok, curiosity got the better of me, so I messed around with the code, and
the failure (after I changed the version to 7.0) was a problem with the
query, and it's working properly now.  I do appreciate the help, and now my
curiosity is up as to why I can't use version 8.0 with a SQL 2000 server.
Minor curiosity yes, but still it's there.  If I can be of any help, feel
free to contact me.

--Scott