[freetds] FreeTDS on Windows

James Vanns jimv at canterbury.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 12:01:02 EDT 2004

OK, so I have successfully compiled FreeTDS as a DLL on Windows XP. Also
added the extra exports I needed (tds_) etc.

I set the FREETDSCONFIG variable to C:\Windows\freetds.conf

However, when trying to set client charset information it seems to fail!
Where should I put locales.conf and is there an environment variable I
can set to tell the OS where it is.

Also, anyone know the windows equivalent of getting the current
charset/language as you do in UNIX/Linux (e.g. setlocale)

Cheers

Jim

--
James Vanns BSc (Hons) MCP
Senior Software Engineer (Linux / C & C++)