re-use of dbprocess structure (was: Re: [freetds] state of dbrpcsend())

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Thu Jul 8 04:45:29 EDT 2004

> > Unless there are some objections (or offers) I'll start trying to patch
> > the apparent numerous memory leaks in 0.62.4.
>
> Please do.  It would be easier to use your patch if you start with current
> CVS.  I'm sure we'll release 0.63 before year end, probably sometime this
> fall.

I hope before September... I don't really understand what we are waiting
for... There are always small fixes to do but current code pass all
regression that 0.62 pass (well, some new fails mostly bulk) and has
been tested with more platforms than 0.62. We can't wait to support all
missed stuff on this release. Honestly I cannot plan any cursor support
in ODBC before a release, it's just too intrusive.
IMHO we should think about a release, collect all small fixes to do and
give them a priority (that is a new roadmap for a new small release).