[freetds] unixODBC via FreeTDS, PHP and Stored Procedure Help

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Jul 1 17:04:25 EDT 2004

Yes.  The output of the PRINT statement should have landed in odbctest-bsql-out.  The -v output is written to stderr.  Because the code runs in bsqldb, I'd expect it to work with PHP using the mssql extension.

This line:

> Retrieving output parameters... none

indicates that the server did not return any output parameter values to the client (cf. dbnumrets).

However, your example doesn't show any output parameters that you could bind.  @cid is of type cursor, and it's the output parameter for mt_testhash.  You won't be able to return a cursor variable to your PHP program.  Not that I can see any real reason to....

I hope that answers your question.