[freetds] [comp.lang.perl.misc] Re: DBD::Sybase, FreeTDS problem

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Jun 24 15:57:55 EDT 2004

Thanks, Michael.  I suppose we need to document our lack of CS_SERVERADDR, at least until it's implemented.

How does DBD::Sybase determine that the underlying ct-lib supports CS_SERVERADDR?  Is ther some kind of capability/version information we're supposed to return, so that you know we're a pre-12.5.1 library?