[freetds] Installing on MacOSX (Panther) woes....

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Jun 24 16:05:57 EDT 2004

Short term advice would be to use 0.62.3 and follow the patching instructions in the UG.  That was built with libtool 1.4a; newer distributions use 1.5.6.

I know there's one report in the recent archives of success building 0.62.3 on OS X, so there may be subtleties involved.  I'm happy to make any needed changes to the distribution, once we know what they are.