[freetds] PHP+MSSQL compile on AIX 5.1

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Wed Jun 23 21:30:04 EDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Rafi Sheikh wrote:
> My Unix admin is giving me a hard time saying that FreeTDS is not for
> Unix(aix).  Can you kindly confirm that it is?

http://www.freetds.org/userguide/what.htm

"FreeTDS is distributed in source code form, and is expected to compile on
just about any operating system. That means every form of Unix and
Unix-like system (including notable variants such as Interix and QNX), as
well as Win32, VMS, and OS X. If it doesn't compile on your system -- and
you're not using MS-DOS -- it's probably considered a bug."