[freetds] PHP+MSSQL compile on AIX 5.1

Daniel Fazekas fdsubs at axelero.hu
Wed Jun 23 18:21:10 EDT 2004

On Jun 23, 2004, at 22:37, Rafi Sheikh wrote:

> My Unix admin is giving me a hard time saying that FreeTDS is not for
> Unix
> (aix).  Can you kindly confirm that it is?
>
> TIA

http://www.freetds.org/

"FreeTDS is a set of libraries for Unix and Linux that allows your
programs to natively talk to Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase
databases."

So you're saying you found this mailing list without ever visiting the
FreeTDS homepage? ;-)

The information on the front page may even be a bit outdated; from what
I hear on this list, parts of FreeTDS can also be used on Windows.

--
fds