[freetds] [ freetds-Patches-974778 ] bcp upgrade and dbbind/dbnullbind

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 17 11:42:06 EDT 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by freddy77
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=974778&group_id=33106

Category: db-lib
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch contains my rework of the dblibrary bcp api,
and also enhancements to freebcp.
As a by-product, I also enhanced dbbind/dbnullbind

The patch is a gzipped tar of a directory.

The directory contains a diff -u file, and after images of
all the changed files. This patch was constructed from
the snapshot of June 17th 2004