[freetds] DBD::Sybase 1.03 fails to build

Michael Peppler mpeppler at peppler.org
Thu Jun 17 11:28:03 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 17:11, Thompson, Bill D (London) wrote:
> Michael,
>
> neither of these #defines are currently in Freetds, nor (obviously) is the
> associated functionality.
> the #defines could be added easily enough.
> The functionality would take a lot longer (especially CS_PROP_SSL_CA)

I don't think the functionality is needed at this point. SSL connections
are nice, but you can usually emulate that with an ssh tunnel. As for
CS_MAX_CONNECT, I seem to recall that FreeTDS's ctlib doesn't limit the
number of connections to 25 by default in a single client, so it'd be a
no-op anyway.

Michael