[freetds] DBD::Sybase 1.03 fails to build

Thompson, Bill D (London) bill_d_thompson at ml.com
Thu Jun 17 11:11:02 EDT 2004

Michael,

neither of these #defines are currently in Freetds, nor (obviously) is the
associated functionality.
the #defines could be added easily enough.
The functionality would take a lot longer (especially CS_PROP_SSL_CA)

Bill

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it.

Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
     <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>