[freetds] Sybase 4.2 crash

Thompson, Bill D (London) bill_d_thompson at ml.com
Thu Jun 17 08:24:47 EDT 2004

James,

I *think* we get stack traces on old versions of Sybase, regardless of the
TDS version....

I remember our DBA's researching it and telling me that Sybase admitted it
as a bug which was fixed in subsequent sybase versions

Bill

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it.

Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
     <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>