[freetds] FreeTDS isql ERROR

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Wed Jun 16 12:16:49 EDT 2004

Set TDSDUMP as described in the User Guide, and look at the log.  If you see an error something like "Could not connect to server SYBASE", your odbc.ini and/or freetds.conf is not set up correctly.

If tsql works, then it's clearly a matter of unixODBC's files (and their locations).  Its trace facility may be helpful in that regard.