[freetds] linker and Darwin (Mac OS X)

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Sun Jun 13 11:32:53 EDT 2004

I did change in linker settings:
- check for -Bsymbolic link flag and use it to reduce size and loading
time. This should work now on all platforms (tested on Linux, Solaris,
Mac OS X with GNU tools)
- -module options added for ODBC. This seems to fix last problems with
Darwin. I'm able to compile and use ODBC drivers without changes. I'm
testing with SourceForge compile farm having some errors... I used
libtool 1.4 and works.

Test are however needed for other platforms. Note also that SourceForge
compile farm always use GNU tools. If anyone can test with native
compilers...